Wednesday 6 June 2012

Things I Want.


1. Black Pleated Maxi Skirt from Next Clearance - Reduced from £48 to £12.
2. Bourjois Blush in Rose Ambre
3. Bourjois Cleansing Facial Milk and Toner
4. A new bottle of Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation in 51 (I'm desperately running out)
5. Some feathered earrings. (Not sure where the picture is from)

Other things i'd like that I cant find photos of are:
- Accesorize Eye shadow pallete in Lovely day (After seeing The Sunday Girl review)
- A new purse (I lost my purse the other day, it was found but was under the ice machine at work which is leaking, there for it soaked everything and now the purse won't seem to dry out so I'm giving up on it)
- A new make up bag for my handbag (I hate having my lip balms and hand lotion floating about in my bag)
- An extension lead for my room (I'm fed up of not being able to use all my fairy lights in my room)
- A new SD card reader (I've lost 2 so far now)

No comments:

Post a Comment