Monday 8 October 2012

lush - facial products.

So as most of my regular readers will know, Im a bit of a lushie. I love visiting any of their stores and coming out with some pamper goodies. I recently had 5 pots to exchange for my free face mask, after trialing a few of them and Catastrophe Cosmetic being a favourite, I wanted to try a new one again. I was suggested BB Seaweed by the sales person. He recommended it due to its cooling, softening and red reducing properties. I've only used it twice so far but I have to say its very calming on my skin and smells amazing. The bits of seaweed in the mask do annoy me. Its also apprently a gentle exfoliator but I dont feel that if im honest. I will continue to use and report back.


Lush have released all their new christmas products and I am ever so excited to try some of them out. The first one I grabbed was Bouche De Noel which is a facial cleanser that has been compared to AOBS which I love to use and have recently ran out of. It claims to do exactly as AOBS does but its just more of a festive edition. It smells exactly like christmas pudding and it has a stickier texture to the mix. I have only used it this evning but have to say I think it will become a favorite, even though its sadly a festive edition and wont be avaliable all year round.


Have you bought any of the new Lush items or bought either of these recently? Do you have any suggestions? Feel free to comment, I love to read your comments and try to reply to most :)

No comments:

Post a Comment