Friday 15 June 2012

A few more recent purchases.

I've been having a lot of trouble lately with my stomach which is causing me to be sick quite a lot, inside the house and out in public (embarrassing much) so I've been treating myself to a few little things in the hopes to cheer me up or at least make me look good through it happening. I had two of the No7 £5 off vouchers and previously bought the cleansing water (I have used it once and it does have its ups and downs but all in all its quite a goo product, even if a lot doesn't go a very long way)


I also purchased a Bourjois Little round pot of Blusher the other day in shade 74 Rose Ambre but when I got home it was in really bad condition, the blusher itself was flat and dry, not domed and smooth like it should be and the brush was missing. I marched back to Boots the other day with my receipt and couldn't find any left in this shade. I panicked and had a little scatter through them all to find just one left in my shade which had bee strategically hidden behind other shades but I found it, go me. I took it to the desk with mine and politely explained and the women was a little shocked at the state of blusher i'd originally bought and swapped them for me straight away. I'm now over the moon with my beautiful new shade and can't wait to start using it!



I then realized I was running out of concealer so picked up the Quick Cover in number 02 Extra Fair for a bargain of just £3.00!



I also went charity shop shopping the other day with my mum and she noticed this box of Bene-tint for just £1.00, it hadn't even been used from what I could see and was full to the brim, I had to grab it for myself for just £1.00. I have tried to use a cheaper version of this before by Collection 2000 and didn't really get along with it but I will give this a go for the price it cost me, its hardly a loss. 



I did also manage to bag a BEAUTY of a purse (If you've read my Purse Hunt post you will know how hard I've been struggling to find one) at a St Peters Hospice the same one I got the Bene Tint from for £5.00, it was brand new and from Dune, very impressed with myself. I will show you that when I do my 'Whats in my Bag' post. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment