Sunday 10 June 2012

The one that got away.

Now this is an odd little post but my boyfriend surprised me with a single rose yesterday and my heart melted a little. He's not the best with romance and all that but he does try and I love him so much for it. We were watching some 'MTV Hoods' thing today and my guilty pleasure, Miss Katy Perry was on the show. It just reminded me of how much I love this song and the video that goes along with it. I have to say, Miss Perry outdid herself with this one. I love the styling of the old 50's dresses and loose shirts with bare legs and messy hair. I guess in a small way I idolize her for being so beautiful and quite natural looking in an odd sense (I'm fully aware she wears loads and loads of makeup but you know what I mean)

It just makes me think of getting rid of this stupid blonde hair (sometimes) growing my hair and going dark plain brown and just embracing natural beauty a little more. And not to mention I'd love to be an hourglass a little more along the size of herself, about an 8-10, I'm thinking more of a 10 for myself.








No comments:

Post a Comment