Friday 29 June 2012

Knowing me, knowing you.

So today is finally one of those infamous days off, but I appear to have woke up a little too early for my liking. I will be doing a big post later about some new payday purchases and I may also do a 'my skin care regime' as it has had a TOTAL overhaul and its working amazingly for my skin. I found this post on http://www.lipssofacto.com/ and I love reading her blog and thought it'd be cool for some of you to know some random facts and things about me, getting personal as such so here goes.




Vital Stats:


Name: Chloe Mary Davis. (spelled with no E in Davis)
Nicknames: Clo and not much else.
Birthday: 18th February
Place of Birth: Bristol, United Kingdom
Zodiac sign: Aquarius 
Occupation: Supervisor at Boost Juice Bars

Appearance:
Hair colour: Brunette and Blonde currently but I am forever changing my mind on it.
Hair length: Short bob, slightly shorter on one side from growing out an old asymmetrical cut.
Eye colour: Mostly green  but they change between green and blue a lot.
Best featureI'm not really sure. I quite like my lips but I don't use anything on them but a lot of people say my eyes.
Braces: Never, but I wish I did when I was a little younger so I wouldn't be paranoid about my teeth.
Piercings: I've got two on each ear lob, my tragus on my left ear, the bottom of my belly button and my nose. I took quite a few out from my younger years.
Tattoos: None at the moment but I am planning on a few, just whenever I find the time and money and finally decide on some designs.
Righty of Lefty: Righty.


Firsts:
Best friend: I really don't remember as Ill be honest I was never one of those girls who tried to be friends with just one person. I do have a best friend now called Vikki, we may not always see each other but we are there when we need each other most which is what matters.
Award: I was always attending those stupid gifted and talented classes in primary and secondary but I think my first one was for netball and it was 'Most Improved' in my end of year 6.
Sport: It was probably netball in school, I wasn't amazing at it but I loved playing.
Real Holiday: I've had many holidays in my younger years with different family members but I think my first proper abroad one was to Turkey when I was about 7 or so with my aunt.
Concert: I went to loads of those Balloon Festivals and things like that where bands appeared but my first ever ticketed event I think was AAR on my 14th birthday.


Favorites
Film: It has to be between The Fifth Element (my slightly geekier side), Dirty Dancing and Titanic.
TV Show: I used to love Ugly Betty and I've just purchased the 2nd series on dvd to re-watch, but I also used to love The Hills, again owning them all on dvd up to series  5.
Colour: Its betwen Marroon and Pink (But i don't like to wear pink)
Song: That's a really tough choice, Its probably something like The Cure - Lovecats or something. I have such a varied taste in music its quite hard.
Restaurant: Currently I seem to be loving Nandos too much but I don't really got to any sit down restaurants a lot.
Store: Probably something like H&M.
Book: I don't like to read much but I did love the Twilight series.
Magazine: I quite like Look and Cosmopolitan
Shoes: Im currently living in my Vans that my boyfriend bought me as a congratulations present for getting my first real supervisor job, but after 2 months I seem to have over worn them to the point where they have rips and holes, opps.
Currently...
Feeling:  Far too tired.
Single or Taken: Taken. 
Eating: Nothing at the moment but I will go find something to eat shortly for breakfast, followed by a cup of tea. Mmmm.
Listening toThe noise coming from my noise laptop and peoples doors shutting.
Thinking about: Wanting to buy some more Lush products, I'm far too addicted.
Watching: Myself type this on my laptop, I've literally just woken up.
Wearing: My hair dye covered pyjamas. Attractive. 

Future:
Want Children: I would quite like to have my own child, at least one. If I discovered that I couldn't i'd consider adopting a child.
Want to be married: I've slightly already decided on dresses and locations and things so I'd say yes I do want to ha.
Careers in mind: Furthering my career in management and then considering opening my own shop.
Where do you want to live: I don't really see myself moving far from Bristol, It has quite a lot to offer as a city.


Do you believe in:
God: I did when I was in school (catholic primary school) but having a slightly nerdier boyfriend who explains how the world could have been created, I don't think so no.
Miracles: I don't think they do but when something amazing can happen we do believe its our own miracle.
Love at first sight:  Lust at first sight, when I met my boyfriend (it was just a casual meeting as friends) we did become really attracted to each other and hit it off, but the love came after spending time together. 
Ghosts: No.
Aliens: I don't think so but I do wonder if there is life outside of our planet.
Soul Mates: Not so much soul mates but there are defiantly people out there you are meant to meet and be with. Maybe just not everyone has this experience.
Heaven: I'd like to believe we have somewhere nice to go if we've paid our dues and have been a kind person after this but I don't see how or where.
Hell: As above. I'd like to believe we have somewhere awful to go if we haven't lived a life that we are proud of.
Kissing on the first date: If it feels right then yes, Its how I met my boyfriend.
Yourself: Sometimes I do but sometimes I doubt myself. I guess walking away from my University course was not a highlight of my life but I'd like to think i'm destined for other things and it was a right choice.

Thanks for reading, feel free to copy and leave yours on your blog (and link me) or into the comments so I can see yours too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment