Tuesday 5 June 2012

Small update.

I can not believe I'm actually about to say this but I finally get time to blog, I've taken lots of photos of my hair and products I've been using lately to share with all you lovely readers and my 'new' card reader has gone missing ... again.
This is like the 3rd one I've had now due to my ancient laptop not having a built in one and my parents have 'put it away' and I can't find it ANYWHERE. Pretty sure its probably my fault for placing it somewhere not where it should be but GAH. It drives me crazy that nothing goes right anymore.

Anyways I thought i'd just update with a small passage and continue with my blogging just with internet photos for the moment and then I'll go purchase ANOTHER card reader and get the photos on for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment