Monday 25 June 2012

Lush Facial Skincare.


(All images used from the Lush website - www.lush.co.uk)


Now I am a girl who will hunt and hunt for a good face product, thinking I had find a few sound products such as my 3in1 Neutrogena Facial Toner and Simple's Eyemakeup Remover. But nothing could have prepared me for the WOW factor I have had from giving Lush's skincare a go. I am converted. I have not touched one of my other facial products in over a week. This has come from using Lush's Ultrabland Cleanser and Lush's Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Facemask. Seriously I have used both these products together now for about 5 days roughly and I have such good skin, its amazing. I haven't had hardly any spots, no blemishes and my makeup glides on like a dream!  I used to love walking into Lush when I was little and being overpowered by the amazing smells and sites in there. Now its caught back up with me in my older years and I am so glad I have reinvested in this company. It has inspired me to be more natural with my products and just to be more careful with my skin and my hair. 

The shampoo and conditioner bars that I also bought have been a dream, more the shampoo than the conditioner. My hair feels squeaky clean without it being overly abused and has never been this soft and manageable ever, considering the underside has been bleached and dyed twice this is amazing. I sometimes don't even need to straighten my hair, that's hardly ever happened. 


I will be going back to purchase loads more of their facial products and will even test out a few skin and bath products too. I know I want to go back and try a moisturizer, I may ask for a sample as last time I did (I got the UltraBland cleanser) I had to go back and buy the bigger pot. I'm thinking maybe the SkinDrink moisturizer or the Celestial moisturizer. I also would be quite interested in trying their Color Supplements in the Jackie Oates which can be used as a tinted moisturizer if you mix it with your daily moisturizer or as a pure foundation if you use the color supplement straight. I also would like to either repurchase the Catastrophe Cosmetic facemask or try a new one and go with the Cupcake one which smells and looks like chocolate, YUMMY. 


Anyways this was just a quick post to say how amazing the products that I have already purchased are and how I will be buying a lot more in the future so keep an eye out for more of me big up Lush and I will do some reviews soon. If you'd like to know anymore on the products I have used (GoDiva Shampoo bar, Jungle Conditioner bar, UltraBland Cleanser, Catastrophe Cosmetic facemask) then please feel free to leave a question and I'll get straight back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment