Tuesday 5 June 2012

Lip products and Lipsticks.

I'm not a huge fan of lip products, I mean I use a few moisturizers and lip balms but I've never really been a lip product person. Never really have I worn lipstick and lip gloss in my life, the occasional red lipstick moment but that's it. I've always seen them as such useless products if I'm honest. When I'm not at work or out, I just have a casual look but I ALWAYS put on my face, everything but lipsticks and lip glosses. I guess I've never really seen my mother use them my whole life so I've thought it was an unnecessary product. I used to LOVE Body Shop's Lip butter in flavor Passion-fruit but I can't seem to find it anywhere at the moment but alas I went and bought a few more flavors and I have been just as pleased.
So at present I'm using two lip products, one being Body Shop lip butter 'Pink Grapefruit' (£4.00 for 10ML) and something I found lying about in my mums bathroom draw full of unused products, Sanctuary Skin Comforting Balm (which actually has many uses for dry skin areas, but lips are suggested) This is something new I am trying so i'll trial it for a few weeks and let you know if its any good or not. From what I can see this product is slightly older on the market now and finding a photo or even a price for this is a little on the tough side. Once I've got my memory card reader back I shall post some photos for you and see if I can find it anywhere on the internet also.

I wondered if anyone had any suggestions or recommendations that would change my mind about this? Or what is your favorite lip products? And are there any lip glosses or lip sticks that you'd recommend that would  blow me away and make me a lip product fanatic?

No comments:

Post a Comment