Sunday 10 June 2012

A Fine Frenzy.


(Image: Google. Video: Youtube)

Discovering old songs you forgot about is amazing, but remembering a beautiful women like Alison Sudol is even better. I totally forgot about this woman and her beautiful voice. She does have a Florence sort of thing going on but I love her for how she looks, she's just beautiful. Herself, Christina Hendricks and Florence all make me miss my ginger locks but then it was the worst hair to look after, forever fading and just looking awful after a few washes. I did feel like a Hollywood goddess when it was first dyed though I have to admit.
So if you also think this women is beautiful and are interested in listening to her voice I have posted my favorite song at the bottom of this post, give it a listen and see what you think. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment