Thursday 7 June 2012

Hobo-esque.

With this cold and rainy weather which we haven't been anywhere near prepared for since it we had that amazing week of sunshine, I haven't actually had a coat to wear and its been very annoying. My boyfriend is always leaving his things at my house and they somehow find a way onto my body just in that comfort thing of when he isn't here and I miss him and such. I found this beauty hidden away and I'm now ADDICTED to wearing it all the time. I wear it with a hoodie underneath and its just so warm and comfortable and doesn't actually soak up the rain surprisingly. I have to admit its very large on me and probably makes me look shapeless but I don't actually care about that. I LOVE it. Even if I look slightly hobo-esque.



Do you have a comfortable item of clothing you don't think you could live without?
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment