Sunday 10 June 2012

Purse hunt.


(Image: Various/ Google.)

Since the incident of losing (and then finding my purse) underneath the Ice machine at work my purse is no longer alive. I've tried to dry it out over the past week but once I think its done, I put in all my notes and receipts and cards and it just soaks them all over again. I'm not sure why or how it is still so wet but I've just given up on it now and I'm on the hunt for a new purse. This time I decided to go a little smaller, I'm usually a lover of over sized things but since de-sizing in the handbag department I think its an appropriate time to de-size in the purse area. I have a sort of idea in mind of what I want so I've been looking around quite a few shops in the past few days but a lot of retail places don't seem to actually sell purses lately?! Whats that all about?!

So i've whittled it down to a few styles, I like the idea of the coin purses with zips or flaps but I don't like the idea that there isn't a card compartment. I think I need a little more order in my purse considering my little one i'm using at the moment is that style and I haven't having to pull everything out to find what I'm after. 

I found this little beauty below which is EXACTLY what I'm after but it doesn't have any compartments and for £11 for something so simple I'm wondering if I will ever find the perfect purse.
Does anyone know anywhere that sells lovely, quite simple purses, with or without compartments that look anything like any of these, preferably not the claps but I thought it was cute.  About £5-£10 although if its anything like this one below or is real leather or something then I'd stretch to £15.



No comments:

Post a Comment