Sunday 10 June 2012

Urban Decay Naked.



(Image: Naked 1 - Bottom photo, Naked 2 - Top photo)

I've recently been getting quite heavily back into my makeup routine and I've started to realise I'm lacking a little in the eye shadow department. I've been researching some palettes and there are FAR many too choose from. I've heard good things about both Urban Decay Naked palettes as being a good base to start from with high ended palettes and classic palettes. I was wondering which to actually choose though, I've watched videos to see the difference and to me it doesn't seem like a big enough difference for one to stand out. I was wondering if anyone had a favorite between these two or if you choose one to buy and why. Or if there is another palette I should maybe look at instead? I've never really bought high end eye shadows as I wasn't sure if there was a difference within products like this but it seems like there is and I need a longer wearing palette for my 10 hour shifts.I'd love to hear what you think and hopefully you can all sway me to one by the time I get my good payday and I shall purchase one!


No comments:

Post a Comment