Monday 13 August 2012

Toni and Guy Buzz Agent.

So my mum is signed up the website, Buzz Agent. It basically a site that you sign up to review products for free. You enter your interests into the site when you first sign up and tell them the sort of products you'd be interested in reviewing. If they want you to review a new campaign that a company are supplying to them, then you get contacted and asked if you'd like to be involved in reviewing that product. They usually send you a small sample or several small samples to test and then you'd be expected to review them on the website in return for receiving the products. Sometimes you actually get full sized products and multiple full sized products and you often receive discount coupons to continue buying these products.


The most recent campaign my mum was entered into was a campaign for Toni and Guy's new wardrobe style hair products. I was so excited when she said she'd be entered into this campaign and couldn't wait for the products to come through, and now they're finally here. So we received two of the Casual products, two of the Prep products and one of the Classic products. The Casual ones seem to most appeal to me but if the mother will let me use them, then I will give them all a run for their money.I have to say that I LOVE the packaging on these products. I've yet to see the Glamour packaging but I love the muted colour tones to them and they all have the right pumps they need, making use of product easier.


The Casual products we received were Sea salt texturising spray and Scuplting powder. Both products claim to add body and texture to your hair, giving you that surfer style hair we all wish for.

The sculpting powder reads: "Helps combat grase and creates volume and shape with a matte finish. Directions for use: Dust directly at the roots and work through with fingers or backcomb for extra body. Create light hold with natural movement, use Toni and Guy Flexible Hold Hairspray."

The sea salt texturising spray claims to: "Creates texture and natural movement with light hold. Directions for use: Spray evenly over dry or damp hair to create tousled waves and style with fingers. Create added body at the roots - start your style with Toni&Guy Dry Shampoo. To complete your look and define your style, layer products from the Toni&Guy Casual Styling Collection." 

The two Prep products I recieved were Curl defining oil and Heat protection mist. Both products will prep your hair for heat protection and help to keep your style in tact.
The protection mist reads: "Helps protect against damage and breakage caused from heat styling and conditions hair for a softer, smoother finish. Directions for use: Before heat styling, spray evenly over damp hair and comb through. Top up in-between blow drying and straightening by spritzing over dry hair."



The curl defining oil reads: "Conditions and smoothes curls, helps prevent against frizz for improved definition and control. Directions for use: Comb evenly through damp hair then heat style or let curls dry naturally."



The last product I recieved was Classic Shine gloss serum. I have plently of these types of products so it will be good to see how this one compares to the others. It reads: (whilst typing this onto my blog, I noticed Toni&Guy had a small spelling mistake on the packing, plams instead of palms, so I corrected it for you ladies)  "Controls frizz with lightweight shine and alignment. Directions for use: Rub 1-2 pumps of serum between palms and work through lengths and ends of dry hair, avoiding roots."

I am looking forward to using these products and I will report back when I get a good useage from them. Have any of you used these products already? What did you think and what were your favourites? Hope you guys are looking forward to hearing from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment