Tuesday 12 June 2012

Mini Product Haul 12-06



So tomorrow is payday and I had a few little pounds floating about in my purse and I wanted to treat myself, nothing too major though. I first went back to the newsagents and bought another copy of glamour with a Pore Fessional sample (I've used it once and I am HOOKED) and then I had a browse around Boots (Its actually a curse being only a 1 minute walk away from my work) and saw that Bourjois were having a 'Buy one get one Half price' and thought about picking up some more foundation whilst I was there (123 Perfecting Pigment Foundation) as it is my favorite and it also meant that I could treat myself to something else for half the price. 



Well over the weekend I  have been cleaning my room and I came across my old Bourjois Baked Blush which I used to love, I tried it again but the color is just a little off for me right now, its a bit too orangey and BAM but then I used to love that look about 2 years ago (Yes its still going after that long) The shade in question is 16 Rose Coup De Foudre. So I thought about looking into getting a new one of these with a color that was a little more suited to my skin now as I was running low on blushers and just using up old ones I have. I actually picked up this gorgeous shade Rose Ambre shade 74. I was SO excited after swatching it on my hand as it was exactly the colour I was thinking of, and for only £3.74 instead of £7.49, bargain. I was SO disappointed when I got it home (look at the images and you'll see) Usually these blushers are dome shaped and have a nice finish to them. This one is flat and is all like, I don't know, sort of chipped and its really dry (you can see against my old one that i've had for 2 years any where near the state of this one) and hardly any will actually come off of it. The brush was also missing (why I didn't check before I left I will never know) So I'm going to take it back with the receipt and hope they give me an exchange. So once I get my perfect shade back and its actually in the state they should be I will give you a review and swatches as I have an inkling it will be a gorgeous shade.


I also noticed I had a No7 voucher floating about in my bag for £5 off and had £5 left in my purse so thought I'd get a last minute purchase and try something new. I picked up the Cleansing Water from their new line as I have read amazing things about the Bioderma Water but its apparently quite hard to get hold of whilst this was at a hands reach. It claims to be 1 simple step to perfectly clean skin, refreshed and shiny. It also said on their display that it was suitable for oily skin (I'm more of a combination skin) that often has breakouts and blemishes (That I do, normally I have a few little spots but since having my Implant fitted my body is readjusting my contraceptive so I have expected a few breakouts) so I will give this a go and see how it fairs with my skin and let you all know of course. Thanks for reading and if you have any questions or would like to recommend/ request a review for a product please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment