Tuesday 5 June 2012

Organix Moroccan Argan Oil S+C Review.


After regular visits to my hairdresser (never coming out quite with what asked for sometimes and being a bit disappointed) I've always had the softest and shiniest hair I've ever quite had in my entire life. Apparently its due to Argan Oil which Im aware everyone was raving about a little while ago but I've never really been one to jump on the bandwagon at the same time as everyone else so I let the hype wear down a little.
I was shopping in Boots the other day when I saw this product on the shelves but in the smaller £1.99 size. Now I have seen it on the shelf the past few times I've gone into there but at £6.99 a bottle (for shampoo or conditioner on their own) I thought it was a little bit of a splash at just shy of £14.00 for shampoo and conditioner. I love my hair don't get me wrong but usually I'll just buy large bottles of Elvive for colored hair and be done with it, but after spending over £70 to get my hair in the 'Ombre-ish' style I wanted I thought why not give the smaller sizes a try and if it works, purchase the big ones.

Well I'm VERY glad I did. This is one of the best shampoo and conditioner sets I've used in a long long time. Trust me, I've experimented with a lot of things on the market but this has defiantly opened my eyes. My hair is super soft and shiny after I've used this and let my hair naturally dry, even my twice bleached and dyed blonde hair is in pretty good condition after using this. I'm not sure what about it works, whether its the Argan Oil content or the formula is just nice but its very good. The only thing that's a little annoying is I can't tell whether its the shampoo or conditioner that is doing this to my hair or if the mixture of both is working.

The shampoo has a lovely texture to it, not too liquid-ish but quite thick also and has a good sheen color to it, which I'm guessing is probably the Argan Oil content were as the conditioner is a little on the more liquid side but its pretty good stuff also, with a bit of an off white tinge to it also, due to the content of Oil I'm expecting.

Overall I would give this product a 9/10, I just wish I knew which thing it was that was actually working so amazing on my hair and I wouldn't have to purchase both of them at £6.99 each which is a little on the higher side for those of us working on a more average wage. I hope this has helped anyone looking at this product or if you have tried this product and either agree or disagree then i'd love to hear from you. Thankyou!


No comments:

Post a Comment