Wednesday 9 May 2012

Hi to you all, again.

So it appears I havent written on ths blog in a long long time. Apoligies to anyone who actually did read it.

So recently I have been wanting to ombre or 'dip dye' my short hair but ive been scared and ive tried to wait it out until its been a less popular choice. Ive recently changed my hair and had it trimmed to a bob which I do love, I just have to wear it up for work so im not appreciating it as much. I've been quoted for it so I think i will save up and brave it.
I also have been loving my makeup more much lately and have been researching the Naked 2 pallete by Urban Decay and im thinking of investing.

Also i have noticed lots of people subscribing to Glossy Beauty Box which looks very interesting. Anybody got any really good reviews for the monthly beauty boxes or the glossy box itself? Id be interested to know if its worth it.

Goodbye for now bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment