Saturday 19 May 2012

Bourjois 123 review.





Okay so I managed to fix my technical difficulty issues. I literally just have to use Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer and hey presto, I can upload images. So here is a quick review on a new foundation on the market that i've used for the past few weeks and LOVE Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation. This is (what I believe) to be Bourjois's newest foundation release on the market. The said foundation claims to 'give a flawless even complexion lasting for up to 16 hours. 24 hour hydration and anti shine. SPF 10. Medium coverage that lets the skin breathe and a soft and smooth formula for a second skin finish. Its a special new formula that contains 3 colored pigments to cover dark circles, redness and improve a dull complexion.

For once, this foundation actually lives up to its hype. I have tried pretty much every 'affordable' foundation that claims to cover spots and improve skins complexion and such. None have worked of course, except this little bad boy. Its such a lovely mixture to use (I mix it with my Olay daily moisturizer) and its lasted about 2 weeks already which is also a bonus as I still have about 3/4 of a bottle left. I got it on offer for £6.99 with a introductory discount but i'd defiantly spend the full asking price of £10.99.

-Edit 20/05/12-
I didn't get to finish this post last night due to the boyfriend picking me up on a whim which was a lovely surprise. Anyways yes, This foundation is amazing. The colored pigments (from what I can see) do actually work. Its quite a runny product but it blends into the skin nicely with a little bit of a buffering with a foundation brush. I'd suggest placing the product onto the skin with your fingers as it melts a little more and then blending with a brush to finish. After setting with powder the foundation seems to last mostly through my 10 hour shifts (I work in a smoothie bar so its none stop running around and its a very humid temperature there) and it starts to lose its wear a little after the 8 hour mark. I don't think it lives up to the '16 hour' hype but its very good wear for about 8-10 hours.

Overall i'd give this product a 7/8 out of 10.

Hope you enjoyed this little review bloggers, more to come. Goodbye for now bloggers.


No comments:

Post a Comment