Tuesday 22 May 2012

More technical problems.

So it would appear I have lost my SD card reader for my ancient laptop, I can't actually upload any of my own photos from my decent camera. Tomorrow Im going to some how figure out how to get them on so I can provide you with some of my own photos during my reviews and just general photography i've taken over the week or so. I've seen a few people do a 'my week in photos' which I thought would be a good idea. Considering im at work about 3/4 of the week it may be a little bland so I shall try to keep it exciting by doing actual things with my time off. Not just sat at home writing to all of you who actually read my blog.

Tonight my mum is hopefully helping me to bleach my hair again and dye it so i'll be a little bit more Alexa Chung than a scene kid cast off and I will be going to watch the Olypmic torch run through our town so I'll make sure to get a few photos of that also.

You may have notice I've updated my theme again, I like this one a lot more but for some reason even when I set the image borders as white they show up as grey. Or is that just me viewing my blog?
Thanks for reading, goodbye for now bloggers.



No comments:

Post a Comment