Sunday 20 May 2012

Hair Envy.


Looking at images of Alexa Chung always makes me feel a little less confident because of how amazingly beautiful she is, but more so, how beautiful her hair is, its just, amazing. I'm a little gutted mine turned out like it did but once I've sorted it I'm hoping i'll be more onto the path of this but with a slightly darker brown. I may get my mum to put a few thing slices through the blonde once I've got it to the light ashy tone I want to maybe break it up a little more. I'm fully aware the Ombre Dip-dye dream is far away right now but I'm starting to embrace my underside dye instead, I just want it to be blonde and not this horrid shade of gingery blonde it its at the moment. 

Have you ever had a hair-dye disaster that has actually worked in your favor and has become something you've kept?

No comments:

Post a Comment