Friday 18 May 2012

Fresh start.

I can't for the life of me get used to this new layout for the dashboard and posts. Im not quit sure how to work most of it but im trying my best to get with it. Would've been so much easier if they just kept it the same. Maybe its showing how long I haven't actually been on here. It may not help im doing this post on an android tablet. I just want february to hurry as Im getting a new laptop for my birthday so I can get back on here and be serious again with the layout and such.

So Im thinking of starting posts and maybe videos about hair care and makeup reviews soon. Ive been buying loads of new high stret products that have some hype about them or claim to do certain miracles and such and Im thinking of giving you all my honest opinion and showing you results after using these products. Not sure if anyone would be interested but I'd love if you give me your opinion on if you'd watch?
I braved the Ombre/Dip-dye fashion but it didnt go EXACTLY as planned. My hairdresser decided to dye the underside of my hair instead of the actual ombre process and chopped my upper layers to show the blonde through. Its a little brassy and ginger at the moment but Im hoping to sort that out myself. I've purchased some blonde 'tone corrector' shampoos that I used to use on my full blonde hair and I've also got some B-Blonde bleach and a 'Cool' Blonde dye which apprently tones done blonde thats gone too brassy so I will let you know all how the goes and show you some photos.

Please leave me some comments either replying to any of my questions or just general comments and opinions. I hardly recieve any since I've restarted so I'd love to dive back in and get some Q+A's going.

Thankyou. Goodbye for now bloggers.




No comments:

Post a Comment