Saturday 19 May 2012

Technical problems.

Good evening fellow bloggers. I have 'edited' some of my other posts as I have now managed to get my old laptop working again. (You may have also notice I've fixed my layout. Its nothing major and flashy but it'll do for now)

Im trying to actually get a 'Chloe-Mary' text at the bottom of my posts but my computer is refusing to let me upload pictures at all so my posts may look a little plain until I figure out how to work around that problem.

This is more of just a technical update. I dont have much to say as I didnt do too much today. I went on a day trip to Brean with my boyfriend but we ran out of funds and I didnt take my camera so our day was cut a little short sadly.

Next week my mum is going to help me fix my hair so I will be able to show you all the first glimpses of the final product as I am aware I haven't posted any images of my hair.

Have a lovely evening and a lovely rest of the weekend. (I shall be working so no posts tomorrow)

Goodbye for now bloggers.


No comments:

Post a Comment