Tuesday 22 May 2012

Maybelline Dream Lumi-touch Review.


Covering spots and dark circles in the morning can be a massive task that can just look like i've wasted my time if my concelaer doesn't actually do the trick. After trying (and failing!) with many products, I just picked this one up on a offer that maybelline was doing in the hope it would be pretty okay, considering it was free it was more of just a trial. Well, I'm glad I purchased it, its the best concelear i've ever used.

This is what Boots have to say about the product:
"Introducing Maybelline's first ever gel-based formula that diffuses light to illuminate as it conceals without feeling heavy or looking cakey, skin appears brighter and awakened.
Evens out appearance of skin tone and texture.
With one dreamy touch this amazingly lightweight gel-infused formula instantly conceals to help reduce the look and appearance of skin imperfections.
Now add a touch of perfecting light to shadowy areas under eyes, above the brow, cheek bones, or sides of the nose while helping to conceal imperfections."

This concelear has such a nice texutre to it, its almost like a foundation texture but its not heavy enough to be a foundation. If I was having a really good skin day i'd maybe just use this on my problem areas but I always seem to have a slightly dull complexion thats screams for foundation. It really does cover spots/ redness and its AMAZING on dark circles. I don't think I could honestly live without it in my routine anymore.
It claims to be a 'highlighter' of sorts which I wouldn't agree with. I mean unless you buy it in a slightly lighter shade you could use it as a highlighter but then it wouldnt be a concelear also, if you catch my drift?

Again I purchased this on a BOGOHP. (Buy one get one half price) with another Maybelline product, im not sure how often this offer happens but Im pretty sure its actually on a 3 for 2 at the moment but with an asking price of £6.99 its not exactly breaking the bank. 

I'd give this product 8/10 but compared to some of the 'concealers' i've used and that actually are on the market its probably much more of a 9/10. 

I hope this little review has helped people. Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment