Wednesday 13 March 2013

What's Inside My Makeup Bag (updated!)


This is a pretty self explanatory post, this is just one of those 'what's in my make-up bag' but this is more of an everyday version. These are all the brushes and products that I use for my everyday/ work make-up. I use a range of products from different makes, some higher end and some just high street products. Most products I use generally are made for sensitive skin or are one's i've tried and they have been okay with my skin. I'll label everything in the photo's with names and shades and prices. If you want to know any more information just leave me a comment and I shall get back to you!


Body Shop Mango Lip Butter - £4.00 , Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Curl in Black - £7.99 , MAC Blush in Margin - £17.50 , Barry M Lip Gloss Limited Edition (no shade stated, free with Impulse)


MUA Makeup Academy Undress Your Skin Flawless Primer - £3.00 (usually £5.00), Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream - £2.54, La Roche-Posay Effaclar K - £13.00, Lacura Face Care (Aldi) Shimmering Day Cream - £3.00, MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC15 - £20.50

Lacura Face Care (Aldi) Shimmering Day Cream - £3.00, Fearne Eye Colour Compact in 6 shades - Ebay £3.00 +, Revlon Colour Stay in Addictive - £7.99, MUA Heaven and Earth Eyeshadow Palette - £4.00

MAC Blush in Margin - £17.50, MAC Pro Longwear in NC15 - £24.00, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 - £20.50, Rimmel Glam Eyes in Beauty Spells - £6.99, Lush Lip Tint in A Million Kisses - Ebay (discontiued in store £6.20)

Real Techniques Brushes
Buffing Brush/ Pointed Foundation Brush/ Detailer Brush/ Contour Brush - £20.99, Blush Brush - £9.99, Eco Tools Concealer Brush/ Eyeshadow Brush/ Angled Eyeliner Brush - 6 Piece Brush Set £15.99, Eco Tools Large Powder Brush - £9.99, Eco Tools Custom Coverage Buffing Brush - £9.99

If you would like any of the above reviewed or more details on an item just leave a comment below!

Lucky xo

No comments:

Post a Comment