Wednesday 26 September 2012

Mop Chop and ELF order.

Again to any frequent readers I am sorry about the lack of posting. For one, my laptop is pretty screwed so i'm having yo currently type these on my phone (excuse any type errors!)

Work has had me so busy and Im spending the whole weekends now at the other halfs so my days off are always taken up! No time for you lovely ladies (and any gentleman who may read this)

So yes, I braved a trip to the hairdressers and not only got a trim but a new fringe! What do you all think? Im still getting used to it but its starting to grow on me now, trying to rock the 'cute look' is actually quite hard.



Also on my quest to master the new cute look, i've been trying out some new makeup and skin care. I'm having a little makeover in a sense hah. I made out an order on ELF the other day and I have to say I am quite amazed at the products and their price tags, consumer friendly much. I got myself a colour correcting powder, a facial highlighter, a facial colour stick in a bronze colour and the best thing ever, an anti bacterial cleaning spray for my brushes! Ill be doing a review on some of the products in the near future, promise.





No comments:

Post a Comment